Millennium CNG Conversion Kit for 8 or 10 Cylinder Fuel Injected Engines
Online Price: $399
This kit is universal and works on 8 or 10 cylinder gasoline fuel injected engines up to 8 liters, non turbo, non GDI.
Our Owners Manual provides detailed instructions, wiring diagrams and a complete trouble guide. It is only available with a kit purchase.
Please completely read all the information below before ordering.
We will need the following information about your vehicle when ordering a conversion kit:
1. Fill Nozzle Type (Read Fill Nozzle Options section below.)
2. Mixer Size (Measure you air intake hose near the throttle body where the mixer will be installed and select the largest mixer that will fit inside the air intake.
3. Year of Vehicle
4. Make of Vehicle
5. Model of Vehicle
6. Number of Cylinders
7. Engine Size in Liters
8. Comments (Leave any additional information or comments you may have.)
There are a few gasoline engines that may require special parts from us or after market parts. They are listed below.
1. Engines with dual air intake hoses may require a dual mixer kit.
The dual mixer kit comes with an additional mixer, a tee fitting, 18" of additional hose, and 4 additional hose clamps.
2. Many OBDII engines will require an injector emulator.
3. Works best with older fuel injected engines approximately model years 2004 and older or out of useful life condition for miles and model year.
Fill Nozzle Options
We have two fill nozzle options.
1. Standard fill nozzle with 1/4 turn shutoff valve with 2 ports so it can be installed in-line from the cylinder to the regulator. This is what you should order unless you need one of the other options.
2. Strait nozzle without shutoff valve. For installing in tight or hard to get to locations. Comes with an extra 1/2 length roll of tubing. It is connected directly to the tank valve. The regulator is connected directly to the other port of the tank valve.
Stainless Steel Fittings Option
For a small additional cost we can supply 1/4" or 3/8" stainless steel fittings so you can install stainless steel tubing instead of the steel tubing that comes with our kits. We do not supply the stainless steel tubing. We recommend our steel tubing as it is lower in cost and much easier to install. Call to order if desired.
Listed Below are Just a Few Features of the Millennium Conversion Kit.
1. Automatic conversion to gasoline before you run out of CNG.
2. Smooth instant automatic conversion to CNG while starting on gasoline. The conversion RPM and fuel overlap are adjustable using the software to provide the smoothest and safest conversion.
3. Option to always start on CNG.
4. Adjustable mixer available in 5 sizes 2, 2.5, 3, 3.5, and 4 inch diameters.
5. Easier fuel injector wiring with many fuel injector connector types available.
6. All computer controlled solid state electronics.
7. No fuel injector emulators to wire and install.
8. Emergency CNG starting and operation if the engine will not operate on gasoline.
9. Has Oxygen Sensor diagnostics to warn you of any operating problems.
10. Comes with software instructions, a USB computer cable and software.
11. Comes with installation and operating instructions with many tips, how to information, and a trouble guide.
12. Many other features and adjustments available using the software gives a high degree of tunability.
Our Millennium conversion kit is universal for non-GDI and naturally aspirated fuel injected engines.
All of our kits have a control on the dash which indicates which fuel you are using and how much CNG is in your tank.
All of our kits allow you to run on either gasoline or CNG with the push of a button on the dash.
All of our kits come with regulators designed for your engine size for more power and better performance.
Our Millennium kit will automatically switch to gasoline if you run out of CNG. You should always refuel before you run out of either fuel.
We have kits for every engine
We have conversion kits for all gasoline engines and a low cost kit for diesel engines.
We design all of our kits ourselves, and we manufacturer some of the parts. Some of our parts are imported from other countries. Some parts are built in the USA.
We have chosen the best parts with the best prices to provide the best kits available at the best price.
All our kits are rated for 3,600 psi and come complete with everything you need including the filling nozzle. CNG storage tanks, tank valves, and mounting brackets are sold separately. You can use any type of CNG tanks with our kits.
Mixer kits are known as mixer, aspirated, fogger, single point injection, or air intake conversion kits.
Above is a picture of our Millennium kit.
Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) is one of the lowest cost and environment friendly alternative fuels available. More than 12 million cars in the world are driving on CNG. All you need is a CNG Conversion Kit, a CNG Tank with Valve and a Mounting Bracket for the Tank.
You can use multiple tanks for a longer driving range with any of our conversion kits.
OIL FREE - Natural Gas is Produced in the USA
SAVE - Costs up to 80% Less than Gasoline
CLEAN - Fewer Emissions Save the Environment
SAFE - CNG Kits and Tanks Built to ISO or DOT Safety Standards
EASY - Filling Your Car is Nearly as Fast and Easy
CONVENIENT - Bi-Fuel System - Change to Gasoline or CNG with the Flip of a Switch Even While Driving
ANY - Make, Model, Year, Engine, Carburetor or Fuel Injected, Gasoline or Diesel
Lowest Cost Fuel. If your car gets 30 mpg on gasoline you will still get the same 30 mpg on CNG and at a lower cost. That is like going from 30 mpg to 90 mpg if you are spending 1/3 the cost for CNG. In many areas the cost of natural gas is regulated, keeping the price low.
Domestic Fuel - Not dependent on foreign oil and their constant price increases. You will save even more in the future as gasoline continues to rise faster than natural gas.
Environmentally Friendly - Fewer emissions as hydrocarbons are virtually eliminated.
Engine Runs Cleaner and Lasts Longer - No Carbon Deposits Which Create Friction and Engine Wear.
Ignition (Spark) Plugs Stay Cleaner and Last Longer - No carbon deposits to clog and dirty the plugs.
Bi-Fuel - Change to either fuel with the push of a button.
Reduced Performance - With any throttle body conversion kits for gasoline, engine performance is reduced by approximately 15% as natural gas has different physical attributes, and your engine was designed to run on gasoline; as well as the mixer by nature reduces air flow.
Storage Space for Storage Tank - The CNG tank will need to be installed in the trunk of most cars, in the truck bed of most trucks, or behind the back seat of an SUV or van. Sometimes smaller 11" diameter tanks can be installed underneath some vehicles.
Filling Station Availability - Some areas of the United States have few or no filling Stations.
When is the best time to buy?
Buy while gasoline prices are low and our prices are the lowest. When gasoline prices are high our prices may go up and we may run out of stock as demand is very high.
New Price Matching
We will match the price of any USA stocking competitors advertised price on any comparable CNG kits, parts or tanks.
All our conversion kits, tanks, and parts have a 1 year parts warranty.
Stainless Steel Fittings Option
For a small additional cost we can supply 1/4" or 3/8" stainless steel fittings so you can install stainless steel tubing instead of the steel tubing that comes with our kits. Call to order if desired.
Posted by jim on 24th Jun 2013
#1A (received) This will be a 3 part review. Great start, all parts appear to be there and in perfect looking condition. Could remove 1 star for box condition but thats not fair to MFG. Will be installed on 3/4 ton GMC van. May take awhile!
Posted by don on 19th Feb 2013
this is the second kit that I've bought and installed from this company both kits work great. on the vehicle that I put this kit on I have not noticed any difference between gasoline and CNG powerwise or response time. I think the instructions are put together very well and if you follow them step by step you will have the kit and tanks installed in about a weekend are so. there is a troubleshooting guide in the back of the instruction booklet to help with any problem that you may have. I am not a mechanic but I have been working on cars since I was 12 so you do need to be mechanically inclined are have a buddy that is. to make things a little easier I would get a decent wire crimper cutter with those functions at the top so you can get in the tights spaces a small role of red and black wire 14 to 16 gauge an assortment a pack of wire connectors and 2 fuse holders add a roll of good quality electric tape the kit did come with wire connectors and build your own fuse holders but I did not care for them. In the end I'm very satisfied with the product they got it shipped out quickly and the staff at the office is very friendly
All prices are in USD.